• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any quick fix ideas?

lcapx0

652a3d9aca32646f7ee7b4dd772bc017.jpg

As you see the door to my viv is a bit short. I put some screen over the gap and tape to secure it. This is not working so well so i was hoping someone would have a better idea of what i could do to fix it. The gap is maybe 4-5 cm wide so my young corn can easily escape that.

Corns so far: .2 Amara (butter) and Luna (phantom)

Without seeing what you are working with it's hard to say. Can you use plastic weather stripping? (Wide). Or maybe plastic base board molding?

can you replace the glass on the door? If that's a pre made cage, did it come that way? if so, can you return it? Otherwise, could you cut a piece of pl/as tic to fit into the spot?

Back