• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any thoughts?

Cora

Thought I would post this pic of a friends corn. We have had some discussion over exactly what kind it is. Any ideas?

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

Do you have any pictures of its head? Its color doesnt look right for a pure corn, even for a cream (a corn/ratsnake mix). At the very least we know its amelanistic.

I don't have a pic of its head.. but I can get one tomorrow.

I am kind of feel wary calling it a creamsicle.

Iunno if it helps but I do have pictures of 2 of his 06 offspring. He was apparently breed to a CandyCane Female. not sure what the babies may turn out to be.

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

The color screams creamsicle to me too. Generally speaking, Amelanistic's are red over orange. If in fact he is a Cream, all of his Amelanistic offspring would be Creamsicles (which pretty much just denotes the Emoryi blood).

My first thaughts were creamsicle as well... If not that, then I am not sure at all... Beautiful snake whatever it is...

What has me puzzled is the deep red saddle borders. If it was an amel, or even a creamsicle, the saddle borders should be white...not red. I think there is something else in this snake's bloodline (and a wild guess is kingsnake). A head photo would be a terrific help.

Back