• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anyone breed corns in Oklahoma?

KatLaz

I'm looking to get my first corn (or two) soon, and while I've found some great breeders searching the net, I'd really love it if there was someone locally that I could actually go and pick out my own snake. There may not be anyone nearby, but I figured it was worth a shot before I spend extra on shipping. I live in Tulsa, OK. Anywhere within an few hours drive would be great (have an 11 month old who HATES long car rides).

Thanks!

Kat

Thanks for your help! I happened to find a few breeders through a herp friend of mine so I'm pretty excited. I guess they don't stalk these forums as much as me... ;)

Back