• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

anyone deer hunting this year?

Nitelion94

I am The Nitelion
Opening day was today and I got my first deer a 6point buck
Nothing huge but a good first deer. Figured I would ask. If you and you take pictures post them!! Ill try and post mine when I go home I'm camping right now.

Ewww, I better stay off of this thread, I think that his horrible to look at.

A guy I'm getting snakes from had to go bear hunting yesterday! Ya, his bear hunting came before snake pictures he is going to send me, lol!

Nitelion94 - Congrats and we need pics of Bambi. I do the lazy mans way of deer hunting. I make friends with people who KILL BAMBI and just pay the butcher to chop it up for me. I guess I could just shoot one of the deer in the backyard but my daughter would have a cow.

Ewww, I better stay off of this thread, I think that his horrible to look at.

A guy I'm getting snakes from had to go bear hunting yesterday! Ya, his bear hunting came before snake pictures he is going to send me, lol!

I didn't shoot a bear..... But I will get you pictures!

I am hunting this year, I have been for the last 7 years or so. I love hunting. My boss is a huge hunter so he hooked me up this season and is showing me his ways. Yesterday was opening day of Muzzle loader Bear. Didn't see any bear, but we got a 7-point buck with a nice spread maybe a 120 class buck. I took a REALLY long shot at a Doe, but didn't have a magnum round in my gun so at 150 yards you can guess what happened.

I drew this year for a 2 doe tag, but probably gonna let the girlfriend shot them lol. I've killed doe before, but wanted a buck tag, but oh well, good eating :)

Here he is. It was less than a 30yard shot and he fell on the spot with my 25-06.
299927_309496349061626_100000037903412_1325620_473499914_n.jpg

My brother bow hunts and got a nice small doe the other day (after sitting at his deer stand for two weeks). Hes got a game camera out there and theres a huge 10 pointer he has his eye on.

Hunting really is an awesome sport if done right. My boss really got my dad and I into hunting and he hooked me up with all sorts of gear and stuff. I try to be in my stand at 4:30am now that the time changed. I can't wait for opening day of rifle season Saturday. I have been practicing with my 12 GA!

Nice Deer! I'm hoping my son gets one this year, so I can hopefully get some back straps and chops..YUM!! I love venison..:)

I could never actually kill anything, but I do love meat.
And a deer in the wild has a much better life than most of what I eat, so it's all good!

I could never actually kill anything, but I do love meat.
And a deer in the wild has a much better life than most of what I eat, so it's all good!

I would eat Venison over Beef or Pork anyday. I'm hoping to really stock up this season!

congrats Ryan, I went yesterday was too windy here so came home and did the butchering on my bro in laws deer. But the season aint over yet.

Back