• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anyone else wanna save this corn?

Maybe I didn't watch the right video, but that doesn't seem so bad. I suspect every single WC snake suffers much much worse than that.

KLAJFLHSDFBASLGKBERGBKLASDBJFGKASJBDFLKASB DFKBVXLVZ;VCKMXLVNZ
1262400445378.png

aside: Aren't the French supposed to be skinny?

lol on the side note.

on the video, i want to slap that kid and the other people in the house.....
It's not the child's fault. Children don't know any better unless they're taught, so the snake was basically a funny prop. I blame the parents for not teaching him to respect animals.

It's not the child's fault. Children don't know any better unless they're taught, so the snake was basically a funny prop. I blame the parents for not teaching him to respect animals.

I ditto that.

i know that its the parents fault... i just think about how i would react if my child, who will be taught not to treat animals that way, were caught handleing one of my snakes like that... a spanking would be in order. and yes i am a firm believer that spanking the child helps instill a sense of right and wrong... i know it worked for me... i wouldnt be the same person if i wasnt ever spanked....lol

I don't think a child should even be put in the position to handle a snake like that, or really even handle it at all, by themselves. The child looked very young, and if I were the parent, I would simply hold the snake myself, allowing the snake to slither freely across the child's hand as it made it's way from one hand to the other, never actually allowing the child to grasp it.

I learned from a VERY young age how to respect animals, and never required a spanking to do so (not inciting parenting debate, just sayin'). I was helping to catching Garter Snakes and Toads before I could really walk, and the lessons learned while watching, of being careful and respectful while handling them, made a much deeper imprint on my dealings with animals than a soar behind.

Even today, I watch many a people handle snakes in a way that makes me cringe. At shows, on TV/Youtube, in pet stores, etc... People by in large seem to flail snakes around, pull them, prod them, twist them into pretzel's, etc... and I doubt it's that they needed a spanking. Had people learned early about the importance of handling animals with respect, it would have lasted until their adulthood.

Back