• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anyone going to terraristika in Hamm, germany?!

Isak

I wonder if anyone are going to Terraristika with lavender hatchlings to sell? Cause I were there year 2001 and no one had lavender hatchlings! I’m sure there is many with Lavender hatchlings there this year…I hope…but I’m just curious if any of u guys/girls are going there this year with hatchlings to sell.
If you’re going there please reply to this post.

Thanks!

I went in pring this year and as expected there was almost no corn supply. Only very expensive adult snakes. I have not seen one single interresting morph. On September 13th your chance on a Lavender might be good though.

Yeah

yeah i think so....in september all the hatchlings have hatched so there'll be much more corns then..year 2001 it was wery much corns in september but i didn't find any lavender though...

Thanks!

Back