• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Apollo. My bloodred stripe

Doggey75

Today I reached my 1st month of having a corn snake. So, I just wanted to share a picture of him and maybe post more in the future. :p

DZLo6XV.jpg

If I can talk hubby into one more, it will be a bloodred stripe ;)
Yours is a beauty!

I have a nice bloodred stripe female for sale right now- I just haven't gotten around to advertising
any of my babies yet! She's possible heterozygous lavender. Her name is Trashy Cat
(it's a brand of women's cycling clothing) because when I packed up a billion hatchlings
to send to Carol, I then had a bunch of empty bins, so I pulled them all out and stacked them up,
to clean, and then the next morning was trash day so I thought I may as well get the
paper towels/loo rolls out, and as I emptied one bin, there was the little bloodred stripe!
Whew- I would have missed her on feeding day, but still!!

PS- Apollo is ravishing! One of my favorite morphs.
One reason Trashy Cat hasn't been advertised yet!

Back