• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Apparently I Lied.....

Pal-O-Mine

Remember when I said I wasn't gonna breed anything this year??? Yeah, well not only did I lie to you guys, I lied to myself.

I decided to see what two of my juvenile boys thought of Draco, my big amel girl who wants to loose her virginity in the worst way. I tried her with Napalm and he just didn't know what to do. But Hiccup was very interested in her and the feeling was mutual.

This will be my first reptilian brood ever. ( I hope she lays a small clutch! )

I seems I need to act like that nursery is a reality instead of a dream!

Devon

Attachments

• Hiccup & Wow.jpg
    Hiccup & Wow.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Draco's Bath.jpg
    Draco's Bath.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 82
Remember when I said I wasn't gonna breed anything this year??? Yeah, well not only did I lie to you guys, I lied to myself.

I decided to see what two of my juvenile boys thought of Draco, my big amel girl who wants to loose her virginity in the worst way. I tried her with Napalm and he just didn't know what to do. But Hiccup was very interested in her and the feeling was mutual.

This will be my first reptilian brood ever. ( I hope she lays a small clutch! )

I seems I need to act like that nursery is a reality instead of a dream!

Devon

LOL!! you are forgiven!!! The breeding bug is a hard one to resist!! Now, you get to freak-out with the rest of us!! :) Incubator? Hatch-rite? Moss? Temp/Humidity guages? Hatchling rack..Or some place to put the little ones? Potential buyers of impending clutch?

ConGrats on the Hook-up! Pics of the Action??

"Now, you get to freak-out with the rest of us!! Incubator? Hatch-rite? Moss? Temp/Humidity guages? Hatchling rack..Or some place to put the little ones? Potential buyers of impending clutch?"

Already there! ESPECIALLY the last sentence! ( Omigod! What have I done? Omigod is this gonna work out? Omigod! What was I thinking??? EEEEKKKK! I have snake spunk on my hands! EEEEWWWW! )

They're quite happy with themselves right now. Maybe now I can get Draco to loose some weight! ( After the laying that is!)

They're a pretty pair right???? They SHOULD make pretty babies right???? Omigod! I sound like a new grandmother!

Devon

Yeah it wasn't your fault since the snakes really wanted to be nonvirginal lol What are we teaching our snakes now a days.

Back