• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Are any certain morphs smaller?

SexyHero

I want a corn snake but see, I'm in college, so it will have to be small...so I can hide it from....he he..Other RAs (I'm a rule breaking RA...so shameful). But I have heard so many wonderful things about the temperment of corns so I really want one, just a small one...please help. :)

I've heard Miami phases are a little smaller, but we're talking about centimeters here. It wouldn't make a difference really. You can keep babies in a shoebox-sized container for about their first year, providing you have a heat source and adequate ventilation.

thank you so much...is a 20 gal tank being skimpy? would they prefer larger when full grown?

and im sorry for more questions, but do you know if there are any other breeds with such great reputations that are small, like ones that would only need a 10 gal tank...thats the real issue, i cant move in a huge tank unless very stealthfully. :)

A 20 gallon-long size tank is good for an adult. You can even use blanket-box Rubbermaid or Sterilite tubs (just make sure they are escape proof).

Other snakes that stay small and could stay in a 10 gallon would be african house snakes, western hognose snakes, and rosy boas. There are other snakes that would fit a 10 gallon, but these 3 are usually pretty docile.

a lot of the milksnakes stay small also. They could probably live thier entire lives in a ten gallon. pueblan milk comes to mind.

Back