• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Art!

Cruxite

So I rather like to draw, and was wondering if anybody would be interested in some art/graphics/animations*/things like that? I do these on other forums I'm on, usually sites with some kind of online currency like Gaia Online for example, or DeviantART, but since there isn't any of that on here I'll do art for free. c: SINCE it is free, please don't bombard me with fifty-thousand requests. I'll also accept art trades if anybody wants to do an exchange!
*animations are only pixel or simple vector things

Most of my work is done digitally but I can do stuff with prismacolor markers/colored pencils and the occaisonal water color. If you want traditional art you'll have to mail me a dollar or something because I don't have extra money for postage pfffft-

What I will draw;
-dragons/dragonesque things
-gore/zombies/dead things :D
-essentially any sort of animal
-i'm not the greatest at drawing people...b-but I can try...fjkdaueoia

wont draw;
-sexual stuff. period.
-realistic humans, unless you want it to look like butts P:

So yeah, with that, here are some examples, feel free to post comments and requests. :'3 I'll try to get everything done in a reasonable amount of time, but if you don't get your stuff within 2 months just remind me because I'm a forgetful fool.
(Note: some of this art is from my old deviantart account. since then my style of coloring and stuff has kind of changed so...y-yeah)
59uccj.gif
23m7zgo.gif

6tfct4.png

LARGER ANIMATION CLICK TO SEE
i5ya6a.png

If you want to see more of my art, you can check out either of my two deviantart accounts. There's some vulgar language in some of the peices, so there's that. :I
newer account
old account (click 'gallery' and hit 'browse')

@crotalis40741: Thanks a lot!
@dionythicus: Just a random zombie guy or did you have something in mind? ;3

Oooo, fantastic 8D What would you like me to draw for you?
Is there anything that you can/won't draw?

Oooo, fantastic 8D What would you like me to draw for you?
Is there anything that you can/won't draw?

My rules are basically the same as yours - I'm not very good at people and I'd prefer not to do any sexual stuff (gore is fine, though).

I'm not sure what I'd like - maybe something fantasy, a dragon or a gryphon? What would you like?

Sounds good, I love drawing fantasy stuff.
Ummm....you could either do the same since I love when people make me designs, or draw my character Doris for me: pic

If I remember, I can send you one of mine, too. I'm a flaky artist, so I forget stuff, too.

Any zombie will do. I'm not really into gross/gore, I like more grotesque (like movie monsters).

Any art is good art! :D And I'll get to working on that right away~
Hehe, she is pretty weird looking. :p I think it's the ears that do it.

@dionythicus: Thank you! I love her, she's probably my favorite oc. <3 And here's your fail zombie sketch x_x
@hypnoctopus: Totally understandable, it's no hurry!
@Lyion: Sure thing. c: She's a cutie
@Shiari: Yissss, I love draggies. ♥

Back