• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

aspen bedding

Garrett__16

I have changed my mind about cage carpets and am now getting aspen bedding. What kind of aspen bedding do you use? Do you use Kaytee Aspen Bedding from Petsmart or what brand of bedding do you use and is there any difference between brands?

I have used that before. Right now Im using a huge paper bag of aspen because first of all it's massive and it lasts a long time. I got it from my local pet store. It has a blue rectangle and says Aspen Shaving.

I just checked it to see how much is in the bag it's 9cubic feet compressed to 3 cubic feet. They are the big shaving too.

Yes Kaytee is fine. My friend uses that brand and I use Sunseed or something and there isn't any difference when we compare the shavings. Except a few cents in the price...:)

an aspen by any other name.....

hmmm.... sounds better if you say rose but still the same idea... ;) ---jim

Back