• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ATTENTION: all Daytona/ St Augustine People!!

maegann

I'm Me, Deal With It
So, I was thinking the other day that I should hang out with people of similar interests to mine, and the first thing that jumped into my head was the forum!! So I was thinking maybe we could get a group of people together that could go hang out sometime or yeah, something like that lmao. What do you guys think??

I thought you were further south! Well, I'm over by Gainesville. But what I think is you should start going to Florida Get Together stuff with us, for example the Orlando show that is coming up the 22 and 23 of May!! There will be an announcement in GCC.

I thought you were further south! Well, I'm over by Gainesville. But what I think is you should start going to Florida Get Together stuff with us, for example the Orlando show that is coming up the 22 and 23 of May!! There will be an announcement in GCC.

I lived in Gainesville for like, 6 months about 7 months ago lol. Yeah, I am thinking about going to the show *shrugs*

Back