• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Avalanche het Hypo or Coral Avalanche?

guttatus.ch

Jeepers! Keepers
Hi

I would be very happy if someone could tell me how it will be possible to see the difference (Indices etc) and from when on (age).

For me it looks like she'd get more orange at the neck since the last shed.
I'm wondering how she'll look after the next few sheds. She's a June 08 Hatchling out of a Coral Avalanche x Avalanche het Hypo clutch.

Coral and snow (and therefore Coral Avalanche and Avalanche) can be very much alike. Poor coral may look exactly like snow, and figuring out it's actually homo hypo may be done only by test breeding.

I'd say that in those pics your snake looks like Avalanche. I'd expect more pink/coral tones on Coral Avalanche. Although I know all light varieties (snow, avalanche, butter, blizzard etc.) are very difficult to shoot in a way that colours look natural.

No matter what your snake is, it's very beautiful! Nice diffusion. Congrats on having her!!! :)

Thx marinneli

Although I know all light varieties (snow, avalanche, butter, blizzard etc.) are very difficult to shoot in a way that colours look natural.

Yes, it is. Would say the images are 99% colour proof.

It is a female, i'd forget to mention.

Back