• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Babies! :))

vovalyosha

Хоккей и
I have been waiting and waiting aND WAITING OH MY GOSH. Friday, I was at FedEx before they even opened in hopes that they had finished sorting, but no luck. We returned at 9 am and the two ladies insisted on seeing them. It was an ordeal, but a local hognose breeder was picking up a hoggie as well, so it was a mini-snake.... thing at the Fedex that morning. ANYWAYS... I will post a thread of each one, as I have several (too many) pictures.

1.1 2012 Amel het Cinder Stripes, produced by Miss Carol! :D
0.1 2012 Stripe het Amel Cinder (Pep), produced also by Miss Carol & also Miss Nanci, from the cross of Heart Attack & Nadia!

I am a little two excited and have been waiting them for the past five days. The female amel willingly came into my hand Saturday, when I took the lid off and she was right there. They were definitely jostled around on the plane, but they have tremendously calmed down. Jeez, I feel like I am in high school again, but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :sobstory:

Congrats on the pick-ups!

That "heart attack". Is something else!

Thank you, Rich! They are simply darling, and Heart Attack certainly is. I can only hope to be able to produce such beautiful corns one day!

Waiting for the pic of my baby!!! I don't suppose Carol told you which letter she is??? You're the first person I know of to get one!! I have a pair, plus the tiny 4 gram female who is now almost caught up with her siblings and eating like a horse. The normal stripes are SOOO pretty! I named mine Chipmunk!!

**edit- I bet I will be able to tell who she is from pics- I have pics of the whole clutch!!

And both parents are super-sweet. Heart Attack is one of my all-time favorite snakes, and Nadia (who is back with Carol- and going to meet a really cool male in 2013!!) is a nice, sweet, gentle mommy snake. I loved having her with me. The babies are all good-tempered.

Offering them their first meal today, one pinky. All three ate, Vera having a very acute feeding response. Sidney didn't seem to be even interested until I moved him right in front of the pinky, then he chowed down.

-

Sidney (I didn't realize that the pinky I popped in had part of it's head severed. I wasn't sure if it would be a problem, but he ate it all up. Luckily, it was the only pinky in the shipment like that, after spending an hour going through the entire bag. Just a warning for the faint of heart-ish..)

#2: Female Amel het Cinder Stripe - "Vera"

This little girl was a touch more camera shy at first, but not near as flighty as her brother.

She fed second today! She enjoys her pinkies, that's for sure.

Waiting for the pic of my baby!!! I don't suppose Carol told you which letter she is??? You're the first person I know of to get one!! I have a pair, plus the tiny 4 gram female who is now almost caught up with her siblings and eating like a horse. The normal stripes are SOOO pretty! I named mine Chipmunk!!

**edit- I bet I will be able to tell who she is from pics- I have pics of the whole clutch!!

I won't say which one she is, then! :D But you both really just blew my mind with those babies. I was so excited when they got here!! That is fantastic that Chipmunk has caught up, though. Very good news! :)) I was going to name mine after Leonard Nimoy (heeeh), but I already have one corn with a not-so-female name and thought I would spare her. :') I apologize, just thinking about them make me happy!! Pictures coming up though!

Baby E???

Chipmunk is my keeper girl. Lyre was Baby A- the little one! My amel stripe boy is Squirrel.

YES!!! Baby E! It was between her and Baby N, but I am terrible with decisions and they are all just...

I remember Baby A! C: Which one was Squirrel?

I had a really hard time choosing, too. I couldn't tell you which one is Squirrel without looking at my list!

Back