• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Babies

angelboa

I went to visit my brother (in Forks WA. lol) and when I got home today I found at least 20 babies in the cage. Thanks to all the post's on here I'm to paranoid to go count them they might get eaten if I do :/ but I am excited to see babies. YAY..... Snake food.....

Mice, I just counted them (one of the mom's tried to bite me) there are 21 :) One is still pregnant.

Congrats!!! Lucky you, lol! Mine have cannibalized 2 litters so far... Glad to hear at least you're off to a good start. =)

thanks If you cant get them to stop maybe when I get some of mine full grown we can meet up some where and I can give you some mice that you might have better luck with

congrats, well done I have 2 new colonies both with 1 male 2 females early days yet as only been together for a couple of weeks but one looks pregnant.

Congrats on the babies! :0)

Just a question...is having 3 corns enough mouths to feed to want to buy a pair of breeding feeder mice? Or would they be having babies quicker then my snakes could eat them...just a question..

Food Wonderful Food!!

Sorry, I got that darn song from the "Ice Age" movie, stuck in my head now!

Congrats,

Wayne

thanks, :) now I need to get the kids to want to to watch the move so I have an excuse to watch it. lol

Congrats on the babies! :0)

Just a question...is having 3 corns enough mouths to feed to want to buy a pair of breeding feeder mice? Or would they be having babies quicker then my snakes could eat them...just a question..

I have 6 eating mice. For 3 a 1:2 colony might be a lot but a 1:1 might be good if you know anyone who needs mice selling to them is worth it. I have some one who will be buying form me and I'll be using the money to buy the mouse food and bedding with it so it ends up being free.

thanks If you cant get them to stop maybe when I get some of mine full grown we can meet up some where and I can give you some mice that you might have better luck with

Aw, thanks! I appreciate it. =) I might just give up on mice, though, if things don't work out with either of my colonies...

Maize, I'd stick with buying properly-sized f/t for your three for now... Mice easily drop 10 per litter, with a litter every 20-25 days. You'd be overwhelmed and overstocked in no time unless, like Heather said, you have someone to sell the excess to. I started trying to breed mice once my oldest female corn snake, who just dropped 20 eggs, had a few confirmed hook-ups. Didn't start before then, even though I had 8 snakes feeding on mice, counting her.

Back