• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

baby corn snake

Sorry, could you make the question a little clearer? I don't understand.

Usually it looks pretty much the same as when it went in only squished and more grey. It also usually is accompanied by a mucus/saliva coating. The overall look of a regurge depends on how many days have passed since consumption of the meal. If your temps are off a snake can also pass a partially digested meal as feces. The look is not as compact as a regurge though.

Terri

And a regurge smells like rotting semi-digested meat. It's truly disgusting.

Fresh poop doesn't smell great but you'll have trouble smelling it at hatchling-size.

And a regurge smells like rotting semi-digested meat. It's truly disgusting.

Yes thanks, how could I forget that!:puke01: Regurge is by far one of the worst smells associated with snakes. A dead snake even smells better than a regurge.

Terri

When I feed my Fire a mouse just a little too big, she will regurge it a few days later. Depending on the color of mouse(sometimes black sometimes white) it will either look like a dead wet seal(black) or a giant loogie lol. And it smells of dead rhino ass.

Back