• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Baby Updates - For Susan, Adie, Brent, Danny, John etc! Pic HEAVY

sweet~nichole~marie

Tallulah's Mama
Well, I haven't posted photos of my summer purchases for awhile. I have been working on getting the indoor lighting correct so that their colors show up accurately. I think I am finally getting the hang of it, so here they are (well, at least some of them!)

Be warned, this is going to be pic heavy!

First Up: Una, my Petco pin-stripe. Do you think she might be hypo? She is really bright. I love her color!

Una1-9-10737x611.jpg

Una1-9-102646x405.jpg

Next: Bryn, my anery cube het hypo, from Jen. I love how light he is getting and the yellow along his throat.

Bryn1-9-103812x408.jpg

Bryn1-9-102816x612.jpg

Aneira, Bryn's ghost girlfriend, also from Jen. Unfortunately, she has been getting fairly nippy lately and I may need wussy gloves in the future!

Aneira1-9-102686x479.jpg

Next up

This is Catrin, from Nancy at Greasy Creek Corns. She is one of my favorites because her color is so amazing! I love the orange and pink and she just keeps getting brighter and brighter with each shed. She is a hypo blood.

Catrin1-9-103655x567.jpg

Catrin1-9-102786x428.jpg

Eluned, my snow stripe from Shane. Her color is really coming in now!

Eluned1-9-103864x531.jpg

And Hadyn, my sunkissed from Walter. I love his bright orange and his awesome head pattern! He didn't really want to come out of his tube this morning :)

Hadyn1-9-103612x554.jpg

Hadyn1-9-105767x613.jpg

Last edited:
Still More!

Maelog, my anery hurricane mot from Adie! We didn't know he was going to be a hurricane at first, so I am so excited he turned out to be! He was really dark at first (which I was hoping he would stay) but I think the hurricane pattern is a great trade-off :) He is a beast now, around 45g!

Maelog1-9-102815x422.jpg

Maelog1-9-10694x422.jpg

Next, Maddoc, my normal mot het amel hypo, anery from Susan. His color is really beautiful. And he is getting huge!

Maddoc1-9-10600x363.jpg

Maddoc1-9-102600x350.jpg

Almost done! Padrig, my lavender bloodred from John. He bites and musks like the dickens, and I will definitely need wussy gloves when he is bigger, but he is really pretty ~LOL~ BTW, this was the only pic I could get of him and I was holding his lower body while I was taking it because he was thrashing so much!

Padrig1-9-10600x550.jpg

Last edited:
Last post, I promise!

I saved the best for last, at least I think so!

Kynan, my pewter from Shane. I LOVE pewters, ever since I saw Susan's Persius and hope Kynan is as beautiful!

Kynan1-9-102736x458.jpg

Kynan1-9-10822x512.jpg

This is Ianto, my Dilute anery mot from Danny. I have BIG plans for this gorgeous pastel boy. He will be bred to Delyth (up next) to try to intensify the purple colors. He has doubled in size since I got him!

Ianto1-9-10750x458.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, my AMAZING (IMO) Lavender bloodred, Delyth, from Brent. She is such a beast (44g), is so sweet, and has the most gorgeous purples and peaches. She will be the basis of my future purple project!

Delyth1-9-10706x479.jpg

Delyth1-9-104762x338.jpg

Delyth1-9-102704x479.jpg

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed the photos. :)

Last edited:
Thank you, Janine and Robbie. I did go a little purchase-happy last summer, but I am really pleased with all of them. Some I love for their personalities, some for their color, some for both! ~LOL~

Wow I couldn't find one snake I was droolin over their all amazing especially your lav bloods and pewter oh and your hypo blood:)

Thanks, BBE. They all seem to be doing good, so far!

No problem, Susan. Maddoc is up to 38g, now. He's shorter and thicker than some of the others that weigh around the same. And he is so sweet.

AS: I'll have to set guards at the door :twoguns: ~LOL~

Thanks, all. I am pretty excited to see them changing.

Jen: I just snapped a couple of quick photos of Seren. She is now up to 205g! She's doing great, wouldn't hold still, but still doing great ~LOL~

Seren1-10.jpg

Seren1-103.jpg

Danny: He is eating great, now! He's gone from 43g to 93g (just weighed him this morning). My mom loves his colors, too, and is thinking of borrowing him in the future :) I have great hopes for my dilute lavender bloodred project!

Back