• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Baton Rouge Repticon Pickup's!

Stormy

Keeper of scaley things.
A male California King Snake

MCaliBandedKing4.jpg

A male Anery Sand Boa

MAnerySandBoa4.jpg

MAnerySandBoa.jpg

And a female banded California King Snake

FCaliBandedKing2.jpg

FCaliBandedKing1.jpg

Now the hard part...picking names. I'm open to suggestions!

Thats what I went there for to! I wasnt planning on the sand boa but he said here hold this and I was doomed from the start. i even went walking around for two hours and kept finding myself back at the sand boa.

Nice, stormy. We got there late. Not many corns. Plenty of pythons and lizards. Did you get there early.

Yep around 9:30. I did notice there were hardly any corns this year compared to the one we went to last year. Tons of ball pythons, geckos, beardies. Still nothing to put in my poor beardies tank though. I saw some dragons there I liked but none really jumped out and said take me home. Maybe next time.

Yep around 9:30. I did notice there were hardly any corns this year compared to the one we went to last year. Tons of ball pythons, geckos, beardies. Still nothing to put in my poor beardies tank though. I saw some dragons there I liked but none really jumped out and said take me home. Maybe next time.

I to looked for a dragon for my male. I agree, nothing seemed to pop. We did get some supplies. They had good foot traffic but did not look like a lot was being sold. Did it seem like, to you, that was the case?

I saw a lot of people buying when i was there. I wish I had remembered to grab supplies but I was so tired by then since I had been up since 5am. They had some really good deals on supplies, locking tanks etc. I think part of it is that there were just to many really expensive ball pythons and not enough middle ground reptiles. I did see a few parents doing things like allowing kids with cat/dog allergies pick out a starter reptile which did make me happy.

Why didn't yall hollar at me? I got there at 7:30 ( my friend talked me into leaving a little early because of work traffic, which we completely missed!), and stayed till almost 3. I picked up 3 corns (2 for me, one for my daughter, which I'm guessing in about a month or so it'll be mine too), and a smallish dragon...

Michelle

Why didn't yall hollar at me? I got there at 7:30 ( my friend talked me into leaving a little early because of work traffic, which we completely missed!), and stayed till almost 3. I picked up 3 corns (2 for me, one for my daughter, which I'm guessing in about a month or so it'll be mine too), and a smallish dragon...

Michelle

I actually wasn't going but went to mississippi to pick up a snake from caryl and photo hop around the parks. It was raining so we went over. I didn't get there until 3ish. Still not home, we stopped back in mississippi to photo hop on sunday.

Congratz on your pick ups.

Michelle

I saw a few people with pink hair and I suck at just walking up and going are you so and so? lol.

I did some looking around on the website for the guy I got the boa from and there is apparently another show in Sept that someone is organizing in Lafayette. Its only a one day event though and I havent found much information on it yet.

Just got.back home, my cousin ended up picking up a nice rainbow boa. Other than that some feeder mice.

Just got.back home, my cousin ended up picking up a nice rainbow boa. Other than that some feeder mice.

Did you get the feeders from Bushhill Rodents? I breed my own feeders but when I need something I go to them.

I wish I could have gone back again today but the 3 hour drive there then back wore us out yesterday. Traffic kept stopping for no reason on I-10.

I-10 traffic really sucks between Baton Rouge and Walker. I know when I was visiting there I would go the back way, when heading out to Watson and Holden.

I-12 really sucked too. We ended up pulling the map out and going down 22. Ended up quicker and prettier.

Did you get the feeders from Bushhill Rodents? I breed my own feeders but when I need something I go to them.

I wish I could have gone back again today but the 3 hour drive there then back wore us out yesterday. Traffic kept stopping for no reason on I-10.

Yes I did, really nice guy by the way.

Back