• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bay Area California-F/T

nitetygress

I was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area gets their F/T online cheaply. I only have one corn snake who is quickly growing and is currently eating 2 F/T pinks. But the East Bay Vivarium (where I am getting her frozen food now) only has around 3g pinks then jumps to hoppers/weanlings which are way too big for her
Does anyone have suggestions? Rodent pro is really expensive and I dont need 100 of any particular size since she is growing and I only have one snake... :shrugs:

I'm in San Jose, and I'm planning to order from The Mouse Factory. I've heard good things about them on here, and the shipping seemed very reasonable.

If you're interested, we could go in on an order, and make it easier for both of us. I only have 1 snake, too, and this site lets you order in lots of 50 for pinkies, and 25 for the bigger sizes.

Ditto. I'm in Morgan Hill, but that's quite a drive from the East Bay. :eek1:

nitetygress said:
I was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area gets their F/T online cheaply. I only have one corn snake who is quickly growing and is currently eating 2 F/T pinks.
I'm in Modesto, and I also order from themousefactory.com. I compared prices on the top five supplier that were recommended to me, and themousefactory's total was the best. I'm also very happy with the condition of the mice, very clean, well packaged, vacuum sealed. The price break is at 100 total mice of any size, so you could buy 50 pinks, 25 fuzzies and 25 hoppers. That would last you quite a while.

Thanks everyone! I can order the 50/25/25 breakdown and be set for a really long time. Though what about freezer burn?

nitetygress said:
I can order the 50/25/25 breakdown and be set for a really long time. Though what about freezer burn?
Because the mice are vacuum packed, freezer burn isn't much of an issue. They can last well over a year while still vacuum packed, and six months after being opened if you keep them in a tightly sealed container.

Back