• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

bearded dragons

Hey welcome to Cornsnakes.com
um.. this is a cornsnake forum so you may want to go here
http://www.beardeddragon.org/

I also recommend you going out and BUYING this book. This will help you with any question you want on Bearded dragons. Get the book first before buying your dragon.
1882770595_med.jpg

:shrugs: this is a cornsnake forum, unless your bearded dragon grows a long tail loses his legs and his scales get alot smoother i would guess that your in the wrong place :)

If you post in the general chit-chat forum, you may get your answers since a lot of people on here have breaded dragons.

I know this is a cornsnake forum but i thought it would be OK to post about bearded dragons :p As quite alot of people on here have lizards too

Back