• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Before + After....

Tula_Montage

It's Jager time!
I ordered a mami het blood from a breeder down south not long ago. She arrived two days late and at first I questioned the "miami" lable. Needless to say I asked for full parental information: blood het hypo x miami het blood. I am still concered about this as I have never heard back from the breeder after I complained that she was 2 days late.

I was disapointed at first as I already have a normal and wanted a miami, however after this girls second shed im overjoyed at how much she has coloured up. I think shes going to be one fantastic normal! Plus shes an eating machine!!!

She has the het blood white belly stripe marker but shes sooo squirmy I havent got any pictures of her as of yet. Heres some comparison pictures from her first day here and now, 10 days after her first shed with us.

Attachments

• DSCI0005copu.jpg
    DSCI0005copu.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 289
  • CIMG1377copy.jpg
    CIMG1377copy.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 288
  • CIMG1380copy.jpg
    CIMG1380copy.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 290
  • CIMG1384copy.jpg
    CIMG1384copy.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 287
lefty_mussolini said:
Definately not a Miami... But looks like she is going to be a GREAT looking normal. And some fun hets too.

Thanks Trev... Im on the lookout for a miami girl now though! "gotta catch em all" :bounce:

Roy Munson said:
What a difference a shed makes. She's really purdy, Elle. :)

Thanks Dean, I couldnt believe how different she looked! Im not annoyed at the fact shes not what i ordered anymore :)

Tula_Montage said:
Thanks Dean, I couldnt believe how different she looked! Im not annoyed at the fact shes not what i ordered anymore :)
It could have been worse, they couldve sent you a king snake. ;)

tricksterpup said:
It could have been worse, they couldve sent you a king snake. ;)

LOL I do plan on some kings after I get my rack all finnished... 12 spare homes to fill... hee hee :grin01:

Tula_Montage said:
LOL I do plan on some kings after I get my rack all finnished... 12 spare homes to fill... hee hee :grin01:
Well if you do, you gotta go black.. :)
I just recently picked up a pair of 06 MBKs this sunday. They are very pretty. I think you would approve.
MBK1.jpg

Also, I got my pair of Rosey Boas. :)
roseyboy.jpg

roseygirl.jpg

The roseys were mailed to me before the show.. :D
I think you would like these guys alot. They do scream ELLE!!

LOL my first thoughts were MBK's and maybe a sand boa or two... Im not a huge fan of rosys but those are very pretty :)

Im actually thinking of psychotic a LTR :) I love bug eyed snakes.

Tula_Montage said:
LOL my first thoughts were MBK's and maybe a sand boa or two... Im not a huge fan of rosys but those are very pretty :)

Im actually thinking of psychotic a LTR :) I love bug eyed snakes.

That bug-eyed thing is actually not natural. There are LTRs that aren't bug-eyed.

...and yes, they are definitely psychos. I saw one once. I just looked at it, and it reared into strike mode. LOL

JasonGranger said:
That bug-eyed thing is actually not natural. There are LTRs that aren't bug-eyed.

...and yes, they are definitely psychos. I saw one once. I just looked at it, and it reared into strike mode. LOL

Yeah I need one of those! LOL

Nice looking snake you have there. I like the pattern on the head!

I have an off topic question though. When I bought my snake I also bought the enclosure the snake was in when he was on show at the shop to minimise stress of changing enclosures. The substrate is the same stuff that is in the first picture(light coloured wooden chips) and I was wondering what this is. This is my first snake so I'm still learning.

Hunders said:
Nice looking snake you have there. I like the pattern on the head!

I have an off topic question though. When I bought my snake I also bought the enclosure the snake was in when he was on show at the shop to minimise stress of changing enclosures. The substrate is the same stuff that is in the first picture(light coloured wooden chips) and I was wondering what this is. This is my first snake so I'm still learning.

Thanks dearie :) Its aspen... and its gods gift to corns ;)

attackturtle said:
Very pretty snake. I would be sore about the misinformation and would probably contact the breeder.

Oh believe me I have. Contact was great until he had my money then the shipment was two days late with something I didnt order. Needless to say he never got back in touch. But I payed very little for her, and considering shes a perfectly healthy growing female for next to pennies I cant complain.

Back