• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bet you can't guess what I found this am

susang

They're here day 11 post, pre-lay shed Normal x Creamsicle:dancer::dancer:. I counted ten, but think I'll wait an hour or two just to be sure she is done. No slugs that I can see.

Attachments

• Picture 921.jpg
    Picture 921.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 169
Cool beans.. I am awaiting my group to start into their prelay sheds.. One of them is so blue it isn't even funny.. Congrats Sue...

Regards. Tim of T and J

Thanks all I'm so excited, I have one more definate, the RO. No pre lay shed but she is stuffed, she is bluish. I think when she sheds the eggs will come flying out, lol.

Guess what I just found, "I wasn't checking" but could see it from the side #11. I realized earlier she had one more and was just going to leave her alone until tomorrow. I put the dime in there for size comparison.

Attachments

• Picture 923.jpg
    Picture 923.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 59
Congratulations! Those are big eggs and she looks great for just having laid the eggs. Are you sure there is only one more. ;)

Guess what I just found, "I wasn't checking" but could see it from the side #11. I realized earlier she had one more and was just going to leave her alone until tomorrow. I put the dime in there for size comparison.

Once again, Susang, thank you for the valuable information. The dime idea was a good one. Everyone keeps asking me how big corn snake eggs are and I always say, "I don't know; small." Now I actually have some idea for reference.
Congratulations again.

-Daneale

Thanks again all she is doig well. She came out of nest box and went back in her favorite hide. I wish I would have weighed the eggs as I was surprised how heavy they were.

Back