• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bitti-Before Shed

zombieinvasiontm

I just officially woke up, and Bitti was out and about in her viv, so I figured I'd take some pictures!

These are the before shed pictures[12/27/07 aka Today]
l_1fe066aa7f597de2d8e7d60475b6fe4f.jpg

l_3e26131ca6c1837be823c63a23a283a5.jpg

Ventral Shot[Blurry Bitti Head]

l_665c0c8ec09f7fa62b252064ae90da9a.jpg

Head Shot

I will put up the After pics....after she sheds :D

Bitti has shed.
Now it's just a matter of time as to when I can handle her again.

Yeah for Bitti! I'm sure that she feels better now that she has shed...:) I usually don't handle my snakes when they initially appear to be in blue because it's uncomfortable for them...I wait until they've shed first. Post-shedding, I've never really ever waited before handling them. None have ever minded being handled right after a shed. For some, because they refuse to eat while in blue, I feed them right away...have you just fed yours? Is that why you're waiting to handle Bitti?

Now is the time to post new photos of pretty Bitti! :)

Yeah, I fed her after she shed.
But today, new pictures!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year.
I know I did.

And so did Bitti Love! Yay for pleekchurs.
l_cbf9d75cc03bdf868f88dd8560b87a7f.jpg

l_6b3630ad49b9271b435a8c33a7a154c1.jpg

l_b9d234af2021dbe0f4d357989a9f948f.jpg

Aaaaand ventral.

Yes, I am wearing carebear jammy pants.
Leave alone; Don't judge. >:p

Back