• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Black Friday Sales for reptile goods

DollysMom

It never gets old!
I just picked up the large Exo-terra 36x18x18 viv that is perfect for an adult corn snake from Petsmart. Buy online and pick up in store. They are closed Thanksgiving so no need to interrupt your holiday other than a few minutes online to pay. It was $96 dollars after a online discount from a sale price of $110.

When I got the other one for Mandy, when I couldn't wait for a sale, it was $175. They retail for just over $200.

Here's the link (this is time sensitive -- the prices I mention were in effect at the time of posting)

http://www.petsmart.com/sale/reptile/exo-terra-reptile-terrarium-15040.html?cgid=S500000

Cleo will be getting her big girl house!

Feel free to add any other great sales you find to this thread.

Back