• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Black Milksnake

dndvictory

Standard poodle lover
I just received this little guy yesterday. He will increasingly turn black each time he sheds. Very calm snake. They are native to Costa Rica and Panama. He's from the San Antanio Zoo line.

Attachments

• P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 150
  • P1010025.JPG
    P1010025.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 150
  • P1010026.JPG
    P1010026.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 152
Thanks folks. I'll make sure to do the progression thread as he grows. I know already I'm going to love this snake. I've seen the pics of Elle's Noire. Beautiful snake.

Wow! I'm not familiar with this "tri-color to black" at all! Goes to show that you CAN learn something new every day.

As mentioned... this one should have a progression thread!

Congrats!

I just received this little guy yesterday. He will increasingly turn black each time he sheds. Very calm snake. They are native to Costa Rica and Panama. He's from the San Antanio Zoo line.

Wow! He's beautiful! :) I'm hoping to get my Black Milk in the next few weeks. I'm planning on getting a male, and he's supposed to hatch within the next few days. (the clutch was laid on July 6th, so it should be any day now. I'm so excited!)
I agree with the other thoughts that you should do a progression thread. I'm definitely going to do a progression thread on mine, so it'd be interesting to see the differences. :D
Just out of curiosity, where did you get yours?

Wow! He's beautiful! :) I'm hoping to get my Black Milk in the next few weeks. I'm planning on getting a male, and he's supposed to hatch within the next few days. (the clutch was laid on July 6th, so it should be any day now. I'm so excited!)
I agree with the other thoughts that you should do a progression thread. I'm definitely going to do a progression thread on mine, so it'd be interesting to see the differences. :D
Just out of curiosity, where did you get yours?

Mine came from Tim Hurkmans. Nice guy to do business with. Thanks

Just making a progression post of Tonka. It's been a little over a year and there have been some obvious changes to him. The white banding is almost gone. Here he is.

Attachments

• Tonka 003.JPG
    Tonka 003.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Tonka 006.JPG
    Tonka 006.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Tonka 008.JPG
    Tonka 008.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Tonka 013.JPG
    Tonka 013.JPG