• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Blizzard x Nominat

lucia

Hi!

I hope someone can help me, figure this out! :)
Two of my cornsnakes have just made som love :D

Male blizzard and female nominat (don´t know if she is het amelanistic), what offspring will they get?
Nominat and maybe amelanistic?

blizznom.jpg

If the female is not het for amel, you will get all normals het for amel and charcoal.
If the female is het for amel, you will normals het for amel and charcoal, and amels het for charcoal.

If the female is not het for amel, you will get all normals het for amel and charcoal.
If the female is het for amel, you will normals het for amel and charcoal, and amels het for charcoal.

okey!
thanks for your answer, It was just like I thought.
I tested a genetic program and it said motley?? hehe
very strange....

I will see when the juveniles hatches. :)

The only way to get motley babies from this pair would be for both parents to be het for motley.

Your male has a lot of color. Are you sure he's a blizzard rather than a snow? I only ask because your breeding results would be different in that case.

The only way to get motley babies from this pair would be for both parents to be het for motley.

Your male has a lot of color. Are you sure he's a blizzard rather than a snow? I only ask because your breeding results would be different in that case.

I agree , a lot of yellow for a blizzard . So , if the female is het for amel and amels hatch , it is not sure they will be het for anery or charcoal .
Breedingtests of the male will exclude one or the other IMO

Back