• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Blizzards?

scubadiver

I've been wondering if a blizzard is basically a blank slate. When we got it some one (i don't remember who) told us they were now my dad has been asking and people are saying that they are not blank slates. Could any one shed some light on this? I just bred my male blizzard to my female butter and now am not sure what i will get. thanks for any knowledge

Blizzard =amel charcoal and a Butter = amel caramel. So putting the two together should get you all amels het caramel charcoal. Unless there are common hidden hets. :)

parent child pairing?

Thanks for clearing that up, so what would happen if i bred one of the offspring to the mother or father?

Blizzard and Amel het char caramel= blizzards 1/2 het caramel and amels het charcoal 1/2 het caramel

Butter and Amel het char caramel= butters 1/2 het charcoal and amels het caramel 1/2 het charcoal

Thanks that will certainly become one of my projects than cause i love blizzards especially if they look like ours whick is solid white no hint of any color.

Back