• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bloodred Dad!

Bloodred Dad!

Proud Parent
[F]Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and tell you how glad I am to become a part of this community.

I am a proud parent of an 8 mth old male, bloodred corn snake bred by Kathy Love. He's very good natured and has been adept to handling since I got him in Jan. Children have even handled him with no problem. He's just excellent.
I used to work at a pet store and became enamored with the snakes. I've had an affinity for snakes since I was young, but my mother would never let me have one. Now that I'm older, I got my own and now I realize the truth: I'm addicted. I love my snake so much. He's just so mesmerizing to watch and amazing to feel slithering between my fingers. Granted, I think all snakes are beautiful, but I'm sure you all know how you felt about your first snake. :) Well, he's about 22 in and eating hoppers. He was hatched in Sept. of '07.

I live in Texas in a very, very small town on the lake. If I didn't live on the water, I probably couldn't live here. But every night I see the sun set and every night that I sleep with my windows open and can hear the waves, I'm just too captivated to leave. lol. I wait tables at a small restaurant in town and am hoping to become a flight attendant when the summer is over. I want one last summer to myself before I thrust myself further into responsiblity...

I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone here hello and tell you how glad I am to be an addition to this community.
[/FONT]

Hi Garrett,

I also live very close to the water, love the sound of the waves especially when the sea is big, crashing.

I have always had lots of pets but only got snakes recently. a friend of mines son has 2 red tailed boas , 2 corns and 2 brown house snakes. I got hooked when i held the boa for the first time, such power and grace. But I could never own a snake that gets that big!

So I got 2 corn hatchlings, Tess who is an amel and Milo who is a normal:)

Welcome to the forum, it's a veritable wealth of information and really friendly cool people:)

Welcome to the site!! I'm glad all is going well with your new snake, you got him from a great breeder who is also a member here. Make yourself at home.

Welcome from another noob.

I see you've posted a number of questions on the site - well, this seems to be the place to get them answered. Possibly the best forum on the Interweb, and I've looked at loads.

Good luck!

Back