• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

BloodRed het for Hypo

Logic-68Squares

Workin on being an Expert
Big time score this weekend I got this awsome pair for 80 bucks the female Ive been told eats brained pinkys but shes beautiful and Im gonna try to feed her in a couple days. The male is darker then the female but u never know how a bloodred will turn out. anyway here is the male oh yeah hes also in shed right now. Ill post another of him in a week.

P.S. Sorry for the poor photos I need to get a digi cam

Attachments

• bloodredmale.jpg
    bloodredmale.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 90
I'd say thats a great deal!!! 80 dollars for a pair of bloodred!!! That's really nice!!!!

Lovely looking bloodred there! Remember to post another picture once it sheds!!

Once again,
very nice pictures!!!
I like the first picture of the female...it looks like it's going to strike anytime...lol

nice nice!!

Yeah I like that one too I just wish I had a better camera these pics come out so dark and I had like 5 lights on in the room lol I still cant believe what a deal I got with these guys both being het for hypo. In 2003 I plan on getting a hypo blood from Rich Im going to be producing alot of bloods in a few years I cant wait.

Which vendor did you end up getting you bloods from, Logic? I picked up a blood het hypo/amel at the July show from Vinny Ritchie. At the time Vinny had a few Bloods available. I beleive he was selling some sporadic feeders for somewhere between 40-50 each.

80 bucks for a pair. You just cant beat that...

nice blood red. well I got my pair from Vin Russo he said he was gonna keep them but he decided he had to many. Oh well more for me I guess lol. I guess he makes so much money with his Boas and Pythons that he can afford to sell the Corns real cheap.
Take care,
Danny D.

Back