• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bloodred Snow

red_dragon

Anyone created one of those? Guess they wouldnt be spectaculare but it might have a cool effect, like in pewter

I have seen the picture. The head gives away that it is a Bloodred. Not too many morphs are left now to become mixed with Bloodred. I can only think of:

Bloodred Miami (hard cause Miami is line bred),
Bloodred Candy Cane (ditto),
Bloodred Blizzard (totally worthless since Blizzards have no pattern),
Bloodred Opal (sounds interesting huh?),
Bloodred Hypo Lavender (way cool),
Bloodred Hypo Anery B (Hypo Pewter)

But first I am dying to see a Bloodred Motley.. ;)

CrazyCorn said:
I would like the bloodred color with the okeetee black borders, thats if it is possible though.

That's the problem. Bloodred is not a color but a pattern morph. Okeetee Bloodred could be very interresting though. You get the deep bloodred color from Okeetee and the fading pattern of Bloodred resulting in very red Bloodreds.

I could think of some more id like to see,..

Bloodred caramel
Bloodred sunglow (the hypo amel sunglow)
Bloodred creamsicle
Bloodred ultrahypo (and whatever super or mega hypos might excist)
Bloodred motley
Bloodred stripe
Bloodred banded (hehe)
Bloodred ghost
Bloodred Reverse okeetee (This isnt pure local anyway)

I am currently working on the bloodred opal, as well as Joe P. Rich Z has already produced caramel bloods which he wanted to name a cow plop corn or a bloodclot corn ;).

bloodred striped has been done there was a picture in reptiles mag.
they have a striped patern but a bloodreds head.
now consider all the combos there and this stuff seems endless.
lava lavender striped bloodred , eventualy?

I too am on my way with the opal bloodred~

I bred my amel bloodred with a lavender this year~
the eggs are still cooking though~~

red_dragon said:
I could think of some more id like to see,..

Bloodred caramel
Bloodred sunglow (the hypo amel sunglow)
Bloodred creamsicle
Bloodred ultrahypo (and whatever super or mega hypos might excist)
Bloodred motley
Bloodred stripe
Bloodred banded (hehe)
Bloodred ghost
Bloodred Reverse okeetee (This isnt pure local anyway)

Well, Rich Z. and Daniel Bohle produced Bloodred Caramel. I have seen Sunglow Bloodred. I think it was Camus. And Richard Hume produced Striped Bloodreds for two years now. Bloodred Ghost have been around for a while too.. ;)

Marcel Poots said:
Well, Rich Z. and Daniel Bohle produced Bloodred Caramel. I have seen Sunglow Bloodred. I think it was Camus. And Richard Hume produced Striped Bloodreds for two years now. Bloodred Ghost have been around for a while too.. ;)

Woaahhw,..

But i'd still like to see photo's of those snakes:)

Back