• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bloodred

lucia

I just wanted to show my beautiful male bloodred.

Attachments

• 1.0 bloodred m logga.jpg
    1.0 bloodred m logga.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 157
That's one of the nicer bloods I've ever seen. He's got such a brilliant red coloring! I hope one of my two turn out that nice.

he is very nice lucia. great brilliant "stop-sign" red color! How old is he? is he one of your babies? if not who did you get him from?

Thanks! :)

He is 3 years old and I bought him from a private person in Sweden, don´t know where he´s born.
He is the most red of my bloodred snakes,
the girls aren´t that light red.

Sweden sure doesn't look to be hurting for nice Bloodred lines :*)...That is a beauty, Lucia...

His girlfriend is about to lay her eggs anytime now, I´m so excited!! :)
Today it´s dag 8 after the shed.

The other female bloodred layed her eggs at day 10.

gorgeous...I love the bloodreds that stay dark and don't show as much if any contrast in pattern...

Back