• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Blue Beaties??????????????????

moonchild

OK Had to try this again too. Anybody know where to get some really nice Blue Beauties with LOTS of blue?

well i think you should search the internet i know on certain forums and websites they have classifieds for lots of snakes, i dunno if i will catch flack for this or not but on kingsnake.com they have a classified section and i see blues on there... i have an 05 blue shes only a few months old about 1 ft 8 inches right now, they are a great snake.. depending on the size and age of the snake it will determine the amount of blue on the snake... as they grow and mature they get more color then when they are hatchlings or juveniles.... but good luck great species of snake

All of the blues I have found so far have so little blue that they look like baby taiwan beauties. I have looked on kingsnake and fauna etc... haven't found much unfortunately :( that is why I was wondering if anybody knew of any breeders with really nice blues.

moonchild said:
All of the blues I have found so far have so little blue that they look like baby taiwan beauties. I have looked on kingsnake and fauna etc... haven't found much unfortunately :( that is why I was wondering if anybody knew of any breeders with really nice blues.
There is a guy on reptileforums.com (I think is name is cartoon83, something like that) who has a blue beauty. He also seems to know a fair ammount about them. You could try asking him where a good place to get one is.

Look for a baby looking like this one! The baby pic is a sibling of mine and mine is born July 7 this year, 'hanging from my hand' is my blue in October and 'Peekaboo' is from november. She measures about 36,5 inch and her blue is really coming in at her sides. Only when picking her up she can be grouchy, if she slips and you have to pick her up again she'll tag you. But it get better everytime and she is adorably mellow when out. Good luck with finding one, you'll enjoy her or him for sure!

Attachments

• blue-jong.jpg
    blue-jong.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
  • ayla-blue-coming-in.jpg
    ayla-blue-coming-in.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 18
  • peekaboo.jpg
    peekaboo.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
Back