• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Boa's, Carpet's, and Monitor Lizards...oh my!

SteelJawEmily

Soooo.....my collection may or may not be getting bigger. Literally.

My boyfriend and I have taken on 8 baby Coastal Carpet Pythons, which once they have shed at least 2 more times, we are going to sell 4 of them. He is keeping two and I am keeping two. One normal, one red each. So....I figured I would post pictures of the ones that are my favorite. Baby pictures are always fun to look at too. :)
056-3.jpg

052-2.jpg

050-2.jpg

046-4.jpg

Next up are some Boas, that once again, between my boyfriend and I, we are adopting. I am leaning more towards the big female (8-9 feet long and hefty!), because my boyfriend is interested in the males for breeding purposes. I will get better pictures once they are in our hands.
1999 Female Pastel
pastelF.jpg

2000 Male Salmon
salmonM.jpg

salmonM2.jpg

2005 Male Salmon/Pastel (offspring of the above pair)
SPMale.jpg

And because I know yall like pictures! Here is a couple of my boyfriends Peach Throat Monitor, "Indy".
068-1.jpg

064-1.jpg

More portrait style.
Indy103.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Keep your eye out for more soon. ;)

Got my big girl home, and man, is she huge! 9 feet long and roughly 45-50 pounds. She is definitely going to be going on a diet!

I'll get better pictures when I get a chance, but here she is...Sienna or "Big Bertha". :)

sienna3.jpg

sienna2-2.jpg

sienna1-3.jpg

Oh, and before someone says something...those towels are only going to be temporary. Soon as shes been quarantined for a couple weeks, she'll get fresh aspen bedding.

Back