• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

boas

pipatic

give me your corns
pick up this girl couple months back she 06 hypo boa
hypof1.jpgLarge.jpg

hypo1.jpgLarge.jpg

hypo2.jpgLarge.jpg

hypo3.jpgLarge.jpg

Ill stare at boas all day. I believe I commented on the hypo on either livefoods or RFUK. Beautiful beeno btw!

yup ya did, and thanks,the little ones all settled down and eating rat pup per week
whilst the female hypo on med rat per week

I knew you were going to say canon.............
yes just keep posting an I'll keep lookin.LOL
Nice pis of some really nice snakes.. What more could I want
MIKE

lol cheers mike ,the last 3 pic were with fuji s7000,aswell as the next 2 pic's
here another she from a super hypo x poss super hypo
so here hoping
sally
SS850368Large.jpg

and her future partner ,patch also from a super hypo x poss superhypo
SS850375Large.jpg

You really got some great looking snakes there. One of the best Boa collections I've seen. You lucky......Thanks for posting them and I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out..

Do you sell them? If so pm me for a chat on prices
MIKE

hi mike
thank you ,
no these are the ones i bought,and so be few year till its breeding time,
but cant wait till then ,

Beautiful snakes and fantastic photos.

All are very nice! I, especially, like your Holland Sharp strain Albino.:)

thank you, he's the hardest to get a pic of, as he always strikes at anything that moves...bless

Really awesome looking Boas.

Gotta love the close ups, the look so much bigger lol.

Back