• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

BP before and during blue

Oh damn...

I gotta get my camera working and get picks of my baby (ball python lol).

Those pics are great, what a gorgeous ball... absolutely beautiful. I love those snakes!!!

Lil. :)

very nice ball.

and I really like the first pic (from an artistic point of view).

cant wait to see her after she sheds.

She looks to be a lovely bright colour ... and does she have a bit of a banded pattern going on there?

I hate how dull blue ball pythons go, but the pink colour they get on their belly before they shed is very pretty and kinda makes up for the top being a bit boring to look at!

Beautiful BP! Now if I could just get mine to sit still long enough to take pictures of her. She wants to explore everything!

Her eyes get so blue, almost turqoise. I love it. She has 3 complete bands and some that are really close. She was a CBB I got from BARC Reptiles late last spring. She was a difficult feeder and dropped weight and wouldn't eat for two months after I got her. I took it step by step using tried and true methods from my past and sure enough my $20 purchase soon became "one of my favorite" snakes.

She has never givin me a complete shed no matter how I adjust her temps/hum, but with a warm wet paper towels its never been difficult.

I'll have to find the pic of her sticking her tongue out on my lips. She's the only snake I've been able to repeatedly do that with without so much as a hiss.

The only regret I have is I don't know her hets or the hets of her parents. She shows a lot of potential and I am contemplating breeding her but not too sure about it yet. Corns are a little easier to rehome/sell IMO. Especially if I don't get anything spectacular out of a BP clutch.

Well thanks everyone. As soon as she is done her shed I'll post a pic of her in her new spring wardrobe.

I know what you mean. All the BP's i have got/had have never gave me a perfect shed. lol i am starting to wonder if they ever will.

After Shed

So I get home from work today, and sure enough there are pieces of skin lying about. So, I check her out a little bit. She did good this time. Boosted my Hum up to 74 and she did great. Only had about a half cm of skin left on the tip of her tail, but a warm moist sponge wipe it right off. Then, it was right back in the tank (last night was feeding night) But I figured I'd warm up the heating pad for her and get some more pics real quick. Funny the older she gets the more brilliant her blushing gets and the more the yellows on her spine get brighter. (I kick myself for not finding what hets her parents were/are!!!)

(btw: The heating pad is how I get her to sit still!)

Hope you like them.

Back