• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

BREAKING NEWS: Tupac and Biggie ALIVE in Ohio

ShadowStrike

In snake form of course. :laugh:

Big is a grey ratsnake I picked up from Pet Supplies Plus about two months ago. He was 16grams when I picked him up, and is up to 34grams as of a week ago, getting fed one f/t rat pup a week. Always a good feeder, even when in blue or shed. He's extremely docile and laid back and will let anybody handle him. He's never striked at me or even hissed at me for that matter.

biggieg.jpg

big2.jpg

Pac is a abberant California kingsnake that I just picked up today at the Akron Reptile Show. Haven't weighed him yet or tried feeding him; I'm going to let him get used to his surroundings a little bit more, but I'd estimate he's around 10grams, slightly smaller than Big when I got him. Unlike most of the kingsnakes I've seen and handled, he's not aggressive. He hasn't striked or hissed and hasn't started attacking me from in his viv yet, like I've seen other kings do, although he is pretty squirmy and won't hesitate to piss (or musk?) while you're handling him.. I'm hoping he grows out of that.

pac.jpg

pac2.jpg

They're currently being held in a 29gal, safely divided down the center, which makes each side just slightly smaller than a 10gal (in floor space) but with much more vertical room. I realize this setup isn't going to work forever, but it works for now and whenever Biggie outgrows it, I'll pick him up something nice and big. And no, that's not sand, it's crushed walnut (?) shells that's good for many reptiles. It's my first time trying something other than newspaper, but it looks great and Pac is having a good time playing in it. They'll be removed from their cages for feeding and clean water is maintained now more than ever, to prevent them from getting too much of the shells into their system, if any. And but of course, the east coast/west coast battle is still raging with Tupac on the left, and Big on the right.

viv.jpg

RIP to both.

biggieandtupacstilledit.jpg

(Edited for the kids)

congrats! I just got a baby cal king, and it only took a week or so of regular handling before he stopped musking on me.

Ok biggie is definately dead but i keep teling everyone! Pac is down on a little farm in the Cuban country side! I just know it!

Nice snakes though! Is that sand they're on through?

I like the setup, good luck with the two of them!
Thanks.

congrats! I just got a baby cal king, and it only took a week or so of regular handling before he stopped musking on me.
I sure hope.. Cal Kings known for this?

TMZ had a photo of a guy that looked JUST like Tupac sighted in New Orleans a while back. 2nd picture, dead ringer (pun intended) http://www.tmz.com/tag/TupacIsAlive/
Wow.. the similarity is scary. :laugh:

Nice snakes though! Is that sand they're on through?
Nah like my post says its crushed walnut shell, by the company zilla. Its my first time using something other than paper, but it looks good and Pac is having a good time playing in it. It's also easy to spot clean. After a month or two of this setup, I'll be switching to aspen shaving next time I give their viv a full clean, just for the fact that I've changed my Cal Kings water three times and Bigs once in 24 hours, just to get the shells out.

While I was kind of worried about how Pac was adjusting, he just put down a pink without any hesitation. He's also starting to get a little more hesitant to musk.

TMZ had a photo of a guy that looked JUST like Tupac sighted in New Orleans a while back. 2nd picture, dead ringer (pun intended) http://www.tmz.com/tag/TupacIsAlive/

Ok biggie is definately dead but i keep teling everyone! Pac is down on a little farm in the Cuban country side! I just know it!
The Cuba reference only exists due to the escape of his aunt Assata Shakur, who fled to Cuba, but unlike Assata, Tupac had no reason to flee to Cuba. Assata escaped from a murder charge in her involvement of an alleged plot from the Black Panther Party, but that was in 1979, and Tupac was 17 years removed by the time of his death.

I think the conspiracies are created from a flurry of confusion of people who have a difficult time understanding the message in his words and life. He was constantly aware of the possibility of his demise, and therefore was always vigilant on portraying a message that could not be destroyed. Makaveli was a principle, not fore-shadowing, and his words were meant to be a dramatization, or hypotheticals, in the even of a tragedy he could not control. Their was a very interesting independant film that was created, as seen through the eyes of Frank, his bodyguard in Las Vegas, and I recommend it to anyone who is curious about what led to the night he was killed. Some of it's un-clear, but most of it is filled with things that aren't very well known to most. The way I see it, his life was dedicated to becoming a voice for the "have-nots", and if his goal were to just retreat for self-preservation he would never have been the leader and activist he was.

As for the photographs, whose to say they weren't taken when he was alive and published in a different form later for the controversy it would create. Their are people out their who are gravitated towards fitting pieces into a story where none could normally fit. You know, the "Dan Browns" of society. My advice is to value what he did while he was alive, and grow from the values he himself put into society. Otherwise his message may become dilluted from conspiracy theorists, and the important things will become ignored!.

Back