• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Breeders

Amyshizzle

Does any one know of any breeders that ship to California? Also, if they have low shipping cost.

Thank you!

Oh and if they have a wide variety of colors that would be great too!

Are you close enough to Anaheim to go to the show there? It is in about 3 weeks from now, and there will be lots of breeders there.

Why don't you start a thread on the Anaheim expo in the general chitchat section? Then ask if anyone is going from near you and wants to share rides / expenses? Maybe somebody is close enough to carpool, or you can get a bus to their place and then carpool?

Hubby will be at the show with drygoods (artwork, books, etc), but unfortunately, both of us can't afford to go this year. So the animals will stay here with me.

Thats a good idea but I doubt my parents would let me go in the car with some one I do not know. Or else I would definately do that.
I will find a way. Hopefully. I have been wanting to go so bad! Its like what I have been looking forward to this whole year!
I guess I will have to use the guilt trip on my mom. lol

Maybe you can offer to do some chores in exchange for gas $$? There is probably something she has wanted you to do for a long time, but you never get around to it, lol! Try to think of a good exchange for her! Make her an offer she can't refuse, haha!

lol!! That is a great idea! I will tell her if I clean my room spic and span she has to take me to the show!! Eeeeeep! I hope she says yes! Thank you for the great idea! lol

Haha! I was actually thinking you might have to clean HER room, or at least the kitchen, or some closet that needs cleaning, or ???? But if cleaning your own room will do the trick, then go for it!

Good luck!

You may also try just inviting her to go with you...make it a special day together, just the two of you.

If only she would like the invite. She doesnt want to go because she doesnt really like reptiles. I had my beardie out today and she went to pet him, he ran and my mom jumped. lol

If you scroll down to the members-forums list, there's a forum called "SoCal Corns". There's already a big group going to the Anaheim show and several of the members are breeders, too.

Where are you located in CA? Im lucky enough to live just about 20 minutes away from Joni Garcia, and she doesnt mind meeting me at the local Petco to hand off snakes. Maybe you have a breeder somewhere near you.

Just because she takes you down doesn't mean she has to go into the show. I'm sure there's some place nice she could go to and hang out while you're in the show.

If she's uncomfortable with you being alone there, make arrangements to meet some of us that are going at the door. She can meet us and find out we're all not a bunch of freaky weirdos.

Good luck

by the way I live in Murrieta and I am sure we could meet somewhere if you wanted to buy a snake. I have several available currently. PM me if you are interested.

:wavey:

Back