• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Breeding Charcoal female to ??

I just purchased a Charcoal female last night, she has no known hets and is ready to breed. But I don't know who to breed her with!! I believe that unless she proves to be het, all the babies will probably be normal... The males that I have that are ready to breed are a Green Blotch Snow, Creamsicle, Sunglow, Amelanistic, and I do have a pastel ghost that may be ready, he is only 2 years old though. Any help in deciding would be great!

Thanks,
Amber

Anything but the creamsicle!
If you breed a charcoal to a creamsicle you will have corn/rat hybrids, not pure corns.

Charcoal + Amel = Blizzard.
So if your amel would be het charcoal
or your charcoal het amel - you would have some lovely hatchlings.
If no hets. you'd get normals. (het blizzard <- i think)

If it were me I would breed her to the pastel ghost. If he is 2 yrs old he is probably ready. Putting these two together will get you normals het phantom and anery. IMO those would be nice hets. :)

That is what I was thinking, but I will probably wait until after this weekend incase I find a better male for her at the show I am going to. Couldn't make up my mind though, Phantom or Opal hets???? Will probably go with the Ghost if I do not come across anything this weekend.

Back