• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Brooks King Additions (Dial-Up Nightmare!)

CornCrazy

What's one more???
I was lucky enough to be able to trade for these wonderful Brooks Kings!

First I will post the adults. This first one is the male. He is a White-sided Brooks King (het axanthic).
MaxWS4.jpg

MaxWS.jpg

Next up is a normal het white-sided possible het axanthic female:
1hetWSposhetAX.jpg

1hetWSposhetAX2.jpg

1hetWSposhetAX1.jpg

And another normal het white-sided possible het axanthic female:
2hetWSposhetAX.jpg

2hetWSposhetAX2.jpg

2hetWSposhetAX3.jpg

And a normal het white-sided and axanthic:
FemalehetWSAX3.jpg

FemalehetWSAX4.jpg

FemalehetWSAX.jpg

I will post pics of the babies tomorrow! I'm too tired tonight!

mbdorfer said:
Very nice Terri! Great pics too :cool:
Thanks! Somehow I KNEW you would be the first person to comment on this thread! :D

And now for pics of the babies...

White-sided het axanthic male:
WShetAXMale.jpg

WShetAXMale1.jpg

White-sided het axanthic female:
WShetAXfemale2.jpg

WShetAXfemale.jpg

I LOVE the heads on these babies!

A couple more...

This little guy is het white-sided, axanthic, and amelanistic:
hetWSAXALmale2.jpg

I apologize for the blurriness of this picture!)
hetWSAXALmale1.jpg

Another white-sided het axanthic female:
2006WShetAXFem.jpg

2006WShetAXFem2.jpg

The last two...

This is an axanthic white-sided male:

axwsMale.jpg

and an axanthic white-sided female (who would NOT be still so her picture is blurry):
axwsFem.jpg

Wow! That's quite a collection you picked up. I don't know what you traded for them, but I have no doubt it was worth it! Love the axanthic white siders :cool: :cool:
We may have to do some business in a few years :grin01:

mbdorfer said:
Wow! That's quite a collection you picked up. I don't know what you traded for them, but I have no doubt it was worth it! Love the axanthic white siders :cool: :cool:
We may have to do some business in a few years :grin01:
Yeah - I traded quite a few more (as far as quantity), but it was definitely worth it. I look forward to breeding the adults next year! I hope to get a bunch of NICE babies!

I love the darkness in that female white-sided axanthic baby. Twist my arm to make me buy one of those! I'll be keeping an eye out for your babies next year, too.

dionythicus said:
I love the darkness in that female white-sided axanthic baby. Twist my arm to make me buy one of those! I'll be keeping an eye out for your babies next year, too.
Hmmm...I may not have to twist arms! LOL

By the way, wasn't your birthday the other day? I seem to remember it being just a few days before mine. I hope it was terrific!

Suh-weet group, Terri! :cheers: All are nice, but those white-sideds kick @$$. I might have to get on some kind of list too...

Wow, those white-sided ones are just gorgeous! I usually prefer cali's and tri-colored kings, but those are some very awsome looking kings!

Jenn

Back