• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Brothers...

Daeraelle

...or half brothers anyway. Both het for caramel. The motley is 50% het for anery. The normal is het amel, 50% het anery and motley. The motley just would NOT stay still for me and the normal is in the blue. I wasn't going to post the pictures, but I like them anyway. The motley has a really weird color going on.

Evan, normal.
Evan1.jpg

Evan2.jpg

Evan3.jpg

Lucas, normal(?) motley.
Lucas1.jpg

Lucas2.jpg

Lucas3.jpg

Twyla said he was possibly caramel. She couldn't tell, and when I got him, I couldn't either. Sometimes he sheds and looks like a normal because he's reddish, sometimes after a shed he's more yellow. I don't know if he's an oddly colored normal or an oddly colored caramel. He does have this weird grey head though.

These are pictures of him when I first got him.

With flash
motleyflash.jpg

Without flash
motleynoflash.jpg

And a belly shot... just because.
normalmotley02.jpg

Back