• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Brutal Murder...

BrandNew

I dont know if many of you have seen it but its basicly a video of 2 kids killing a homeless man. I have heard he was not homeless and on his way to his kids i dont know the true story but this is SO messed up...

I do not recomend watching it but if you would like to here the link

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(PM BrandNew for link)

this is nothing bad it is exzatcly what i put above. A murder of a homeless guy This is not suitable for work. This is disturbing and messed up. Watch at your own will...

Just a little tip from...well...someone who's been here a bit longer than thou...if you have to give that many warnings about something...you probably just shouldn't post it.
This is just my personal opinion, but when it comes to something like what you have posted, I'm sure my opinion will be shared by many.

Just a little tip from...well...someone who's been here a bit longer than thou...if you have to give that many warnings about something...you probably just shouldn't post it.
This is just my personal opinion, but when it comes to something like what you have posted, I'm sure my opinion will be shared by many.
Ditto.
Just my humble opinion.
I have occasion to deal with the homeless, in my line of work. And the killing of them is no more, nor no less, appropriate than the killing of any other human being. Spectating is in poor taste.
When in doubt, err on the side of caution. And good taste.

Sorry didnt know i was in the wronge.... Just thought i'd share i ran bye it close the thread... or delete it or something..

This is a family site and things like this IMO are unacceptable to post here. You may get your kicks watching that sort of thing but it's not meant for a site like this.

Some thing smells fishy here..hmmm..

Ohh i did forget my reasoning pretty much i was putting it up to show how Messed up people can be. and how stupid they can be for know reason did this need to happen i cant edit so my bad...

This is a family site and things like this IMO are unacceptable to post here. You may get your kicks watching that sort of thing but it's not meant for a site like this.

Sorry but in know way do i find this entertaining or amusing...

I forget to add more detail into my reasoning and therefore i am sorry...

Ditto on the "hmmm..." as well. ;)

Your reasoning is not necessary....we all know the world is f'd.
Shouldn't have been posted in the first place...and don't worry too much...a mod will soon lock it I'm sure.

No harm no foul...now you know...

Your reasoning is not necessary....we all know the world is f'd.
Shouldn't have been posted in the first place...and don't worry too much...a mod will soon lock it I'm sure.

No harm no foul...now you know...

Ok i hope it dose soon anough i havnt been active soon lately and now feel extremly awkward and will proably be leaving the forum no offence to anyone.
Enjoy and Sorry to all..

Ok i hope it dose soon anough i havnt been active soon lately and now feel extremly awkward and will proably be leaving the forum no offence to anyone.
Enjoy and Sorry to all..

No need to leave the forum. We welcome any one here. But that was disturbing and not the kind of thing that's welcome here. We all make mistakes. It's how we learn.

No need to leave man...if you have a corn snake...then this is really the best place for you...you won't find the knowledge found in these pages any where else on the web.

Again, you didn't know...and now you do, and you are more than welcome by everyone here to stay here and keep posting...just not that stuff ;)

Enjoy and Sorry to all..
No need for a full evac.

You won't always be brand new, BrandNew.

I don't think we need any further illustrations of how FU the world is. We are all quite aware of that fact.

I don't think we need any further illustrations of how FU the world is. We are all quite aware of that fact.

No kidding. As if the homeless dont have enough issues to deal with!! I was glancing through the boys maxim magizine a while ago and there was something in one of the letters telling people to 'go out and kill all the homeless' dont worry, there was complaints made...but still... These people need assistance that is just not available to them much of the time, not more hate and misunderstanding.

Back