• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bubblegum Snow

vovalyosha

Хоккей и
In February, the day I came home from picking up my tessera from Walter, I found my beautiful Volodya missing. Unfortunately, he has been gone and I have torn the house up one too many times. I'm basically in a terrible depression about this because I miss him a lot. He was my first snake and I fear that he was screwed with by one of the boys in the house. They are always pissy because I tell them to mind their manners.

Well, I'm moving to St. Louis and am looking for another Bubblegum Snow. I've considered breeding the selective pink, but who knows. Does anyone know of someone who pops up with a few bubblegum variations each year? I'd really appreciate it. Of course, they would never replace my Vladimir, but I've decided to get into that line of snow and searching for one to start has proven trickier than I imagined. Heck, finding out Vova was a bubblegum was chance itself. :cry:

I know someone that currently has a clutch or two hatching of possible bubblegum salmon snows. I don't know if they've pipped yet as he hasn't sent me pictures but his name on here is Dingus Mcgee. He's got a line of salmon snows he's working with that has those nice pale green saddles rather than the light brown coloration. Only difference is that you're throwing Strawberry into the mix which would make the colors a deeper shade in the pink.

Back