• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Buddhists?

Sir Crx

So I have been with this site when I got my first cs. I got a pm from someone named Jensen (who is currently banned). The end of his pm included this quote:
"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

Now just today I got a message from someone named Rebecca2 with the same exact quote in the pm. They both said "I am new to the site" as well as "How's it going?" Yet both around a year apart in time sent. (one 07 one 08)

I'm not really bothered at the fact I got an email saying I got a pm. I'm just quite curious as to if I missed something? Or do Buddhists actually target this site as a way to proselytize?

Well I guess thats solved. :p I just haven't been to the site in a while so I wasn't sure if this was common or not.

Back