• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bunny's 20L Upgrade

Bree

Finally got around to getting Bunny's new place set up for her. She really needed a bit more space...

P1060282.jpg

Along with the new tank, she got a bigger water bowl that she can actually fit in if she so desires, a humid hide, a larger log hide, and a new climbing branch... The coconuts and one branch are from her old tank. She loves her furry coconut but can barely fit in it anymore, so I do still need to find some larger hides for either side.

Checking out the new stuff:

P1060302.jpg

It looks great! My suggestions are deeper aspen (2-3") and vines suctioned to the walls.

Thanks all!!

It looks great! My suggestions are deeper aspen (2-3") and vines suctioned to the walls.

Great suggestions! I almost put more aspen in but I was worried about her not being warm enough over the UTH if she wanted to be on top of the aspen, but she loves to burrow anyway so would probably enjoy more. I will have to look for some vines that suction; I was just thinking how bare the upper part of the tank looked, and it would be a fun thing for her to climb on. Thanks!

You could also hot glue the vines to the branches and so you could make a vine hide type thing with the branches and vines.

She's probably too big to climb on vines, but they still make the viv look a lot more natural, and I think the snakes like the cover they provide.

Back