• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Butter Motley

erwin

With pride I place here a photograph of my butter motley. Is one of most beautiful that I have ever come against.
The second photograph is of my amel motley hetero for caramel and stiped. These i want next year put against each other.
Gr Erwin

Attachments

• M2 butter motley.jpg
    M2 butter motley.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 110
  • M1 amel motley.jpg
    M1 amel motley.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 110
I have bought him of a friend of me here in Belgium.
For a very low price of 300$ them was already adult if I have bought her. She is approximately 5j old it is a very beautiful woman :dancer:
Gr Erwin

mbdorfer said:
She is quite a "looker", that's for sure. Looks well fed too! :cheers:

Yes that found I also them is now on a diet. 1 mouse each 14 days. Do not want that she goes too thick in hibernation :awcrap:
Gr Erwin

That certainly is one beautiful looking butter. I love the color tones. I agree, you should get some super nice babies from them next year. Good luck. :)

thanks for your responses :crazy02:
And Dutch-speaking on the forum :sidestep:
Greets Blutengel :cheers:
in Dutch
En een nederlandssprekende op het forum
Greets Blutengel :cheers:

Both nice looking snakes...I like how the motley seems to make the colors blend on the butter...

Back