• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Butter Stripe, Golddust Motley and Butter Motley pics

Eli173

First up is my 07 female Butter Stripe I got from Crazy Fools Reptiles. I love her complete stripe.

Second is my 06 Golddust Motley purchased from Bayou Reptiles but I don't think Rob was the actual breeder if memory serves me right. I've since improved my record keeping ten fold. ;) He used to open mouth strike now and then but has settled down and is now just a world class tail rattler.

Attachments

• Penelope pattern.jpg
    Penelope pattern.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 153
  • Penelope belly.jpg
    Penelope belly.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Cortez pattern.jpg
    Cortez pattern.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Cortez belly.jpg
    Cortez belly.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 122
Third is my 06 female Butter Motley. She's my pride and joy. I got her from South Wisconsin Reptiles at the first reptile show I ever attended. She gave me 18 perfect eggs from a late breeding to my Golddust Motley that hatched out around 8/24/08. One deformity and one problem eater but the other 16 hatchlings have been eating f/t pinks from the start with no tricks or refusals.
Anyways, here are their pics. Hope you enjoy!!

Attachments

• Buttercup pattern.jpg
    Buttercup pattern.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Buttercup belly.jpg
    Buttercup belly.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Buttercup clutch.jpg
    Buttercup clutch.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 120
Thanks everyone! The butter stripe is named Penelope and I couldn't be more pleased with her. :D

Back