• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Buying yearlings?

Yeah it is a little harder, more expensive, less variety, and more random selling time (like more hatchlings for sale at the end of summer, adults and yearlings are sold more randomly)

Ah, well I was hoping for an opal next year sometime. I guess I'll probably just have to get a hatchling and wait the extra year to breed it with my snow.

You still might be able to find an '09 opal next year, but it will be "hit or miss".

I don't seem to have any problem getting either you just have to talk the right people on here! Buckeye River Reptiles is really good. His name is Kyle sn(fourkedtoungue)

Well we just don't have the space for one right now....hhhh.....stupid corn snake fever! You have taken over my life already!

They don't take up much space if you use tubs instead of big cages- not trying to push corns or anything...just saying:D

Ah, well I was hoping for an opal next year sometime. I guess I'll probably just have to get a hatchling and wait the extra year to breed it with my snow.

Does your snow have hets? What are you breeding for, just amels (het lav/anery)? Because that's all you'll get.

They don't take up much space if you use tubs instead of big cages- not trying to push corns or anything...just saying:D
Ah yes, its amazing what happens when you start using a rack system... lol!
DSCN3719.jpg

DSCN3721.jpg

Once you get a rack you will soon realize you need a good rodent supplier! :)

Does your snow have hets? What are you breeding for, just amels (het lav/anery)? Because that's all you'll get.

I'm hoping to breed my snow to an opal, then breed the resulting offspring to get snopals. As I understand it, inter-breeding for desired traits is very common with corn snakes. My husband and I love snows, opals, and snopals.

Back