• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cages...

WikedL

Corn Snakes FTW!
Are so expensive! I don't want to break the bank or breed snakes. I just want something simple that will show off my corn. I'm looking into getting another corn and the one I have now is in the cage I have picture below. I love the cage but the company I bought it from I think is out of business.

Does any one have any ideas? Especially on where I should look for a good deal?

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 76
You can find cages pretty cheap at shows- plus get to see the quality of what you are buying.

Beth, that looks like a Barr's cage. I think they are still in business, but you may want to give them a call, or send an e-mail.

http://www.herpcages.com/

There are so many caging options these days. I make most of mine, but I also have a couple of old aquariums, and some Sterilite containers too. Visiting some shows is a good idea, and you can sometimes find some great bargains, especially on used stuff.

Kathy

Beth, that looks like a Barr's cage. I think they are still in business, but you may want to give them a call, or send an e-mail.

http://www.herpcages.com/

That's where I got it and I love it. But they have a weird message on their website and it's been a few of days and I haven't received a reply to my email. ((Worried))

I was just kind of exploring my options just in case.

Back