• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Camara's

MightyNutteR

What camaras do you guys an gals use? I'm looking to buy one, i know they may be expensive, please post links if you have any

Thanks - Jimmeh

I'm happy with my little Kodak EasyShare CX4230 which I bought on sale for $75. I'm sure the newer models are even better for a decent price.

I'm using a Concord 4060 AF. 4 megapixels,
Got it at Walmart for $99 last year, my only beef is the small screen.
Have to put my reading glasses on to see! :wavey:

i have the Nikon coolpix 995. the pics come out pretty good. we are just very lazy and havent really gone over the manual too much. this has caused us to work hard at getting a good pic. we have to take alot to be able to pic out the good ones.

well the one i use isent a digital camera but its a camera i forget what brand but its this REALLY old 35mm camera that my mum had and she gave it to me and i have to say with a good enough lens i think there great cameras im able to get some really good ones of my snake and he really moves fast

I have a Sony. I think it is a Cybershot. about 3 years old. it is a 4.1 Megapixels. Very good camera. I am looking to upgrade, but I have to save up the money first. The next one I get is going to be this one. The last place I looked at it the price was $1200. maybe in a couple of years, that will come down.

Sony cybershot dscp92 5 megapixals with a good macro and picture quality, the software half and half though, but the cameras great.

How about ...

... a Nikon D70?

My brother-in-law just bought a Nikon D70, and it is supposed to be a really good camera, but since there are a lot of people who take really good pictures here... Does anybody have personal experience with this camera?

Just curious, thanks

Casey

Sony CyberShot dscp72 (3.1 megapixels) - has been good to me, but it's so odd to work sometimes. If the batteries aren't changed then it'll get "confused" and turn off when I switch to the viewer or such.

Fujifilm Finepix S5100 (4 megapixels) - MY LOVE. Best camera I've ever used.

I nearley got the dscp 72, but the p92 had a £50 off offer, so it was only £20 more expensive, glad i got it it's been a good little thing.

nikon

I have a nice little Nikon CoolPix 3100.
3.2 megapixel.
I like it.
Not the best out there by far, but I get some decent shots with it..

9600smeagol25.jpg

9600ariel26b.jpg

Jimmy Johnson said:
I have a nice little Nikon CoolPix 3100.
3.2 megapixel.
I like it.
Not the best out there by far, but I get some decent shots with it
Yes you do! I never get tired of seeing that pic of Ariel.
Almost demands a cartoon baloon :cheers:

Excellant pic quality. Good looking snakes aswell.

Think i'll go for a cannon next, the quality on those pics is excellant.

Back