• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Camera Woes

Stormy

Keeper of scaley things.
So I have realized my nice, expensive camera that I had gotten for school is useless when it comes to taking photos of snakes. It has an infared flash not to mention the normal flash that drives even people to see spots for a few minutes. This camera is perfect for outside sunny day photos of snakes since I wont need the flash but inside in unnatural sunlight (lamps etc) not so much.
So I am in search of a camera that will do the job but not cost more than 100$. Im curious on what everyone else uses to get such lovely photos of their snakes without breaking the bank

Can I ask a favor? Would you be able to take a few snake pictures to show us the difference? One outside sunny, maybe one outside cloudy, and one inside? Maybe one inside day and one inside night?

It may help to see if we can't change your settings around to get better pictures. Also, what kind of camera is it?

Back